D12 Max 99 offers all the benefits of standard D12 99, but has been "Super pre-stretched" by Marlow to provide higher strength for a given diameter
- Marlow's strongest rope – excellent for further reducing diameters to improve weight and windage or increasing safety margins
- Very low stetch and creep thanks to Marlow' "Max" process
- Combine with MGP Cover for use as Halyards or Sheets
- Marlow ArmourCoat, increases the life of the rope by reducing UV and abrasion fatigue.
- Lightweight – reduces on-board weight.
- Does not absorb water so floats and remains light weight when sailing.
- 12 Strand construction makes splicing quick and easy.
- D12 Max 99 will be stiffer than regular D12 99
Rope Dia (mm) - 3mm
Weight (Kg/100m) - 0.68kg
Av. Breakload (Kg) - 1790
Min, Breakload (Kg) - 1650