LIROS Magic Pro Sheet combines all of the best characteristics with extreme low stretch. The core is coated and specially treated with LIROS Heat-Stretch-System.
A halyard or a sheet designed for dinghies, catamarans and sports boats. The low stretch characteristics are delivered by the LIROS Dyneema Pro core. Designed to be used with the cover stripped. The cover needs only to be used where the rope is being handled.
Colour deviations are possible and will not be recognized as a reason for complaint.
- Grip Factor 9
- exacting cover construction for excellent hold in cleats and on winches
- outstanding block performance, enabling ultra-fast manoeuvres
- specialised Polyester grip fibres for optimal control in any condtions, perfect
- handling through manoeuvres
- LIROS Heat-Stretch-System for lowest stretch
- ideal for cover-stripping
- Cover: Polyester grip fibres and spun-dyed Polyester
- Core: coloured Dyneema SK78 with LIROS XTR Grip coating
- Construction: 4-8mm 16 plaited
- 6mm Breaking Strength 1800kg
NOTE: 100m Rolls Available on Request