This PRO Trapeze harness features a custom designed adjustable or removable lumbar support pad for extra back protection. It also has easily adjustable shoulder and Velcro waist straps plus a comfortable neoprene crotch support panel. It features a wide metal spreader bar for the hook to prevent crushing of the pelvis. It also has rear back padding and an abrasion resistant seat area.
Thanks to the study of trapeze induced back stress performed by Bertrand Guillo, the physiotherapist of the French national Sailing team
Physiotherapist designed adjustable internal lumbar support pad. (larger pad available in option)
Comfort and freedom: the design of the harness offers great back bracing, total freedom of movements for arms and legs thanks to well designed openings. Particular care was brought to the pelvic area with neoprene coating. Perfect support of the lumbar area is ensured by an adjustable, integrated and interchangeable waist belt.
The wide stainless steel buckle avoids compression of the pelvis. The lateral lines enable a micrometric adjustment to adapt the harness to the body shape of the sailor.
Our new harness was designed with attention to details and offers:
- Simplicity and lightness. It’s made with a technical Soft textile leaf reinforced in key areas (anti-abrasion aramide-Nylon, 50 mmwebbing strap).
- Quick adjustable Velcro waist straps and webbing shoulder straps with quick release catch.
- Comfortable neoprene padded crotch support and wear resistant seat areas
- Wide trapeze hook bar to prevent pelvic crushing
- Sizes S/M & L/XL
• Great back support thanks to the lumbar belt, making it ideal for sailing long distance races and raids.